Monday, January 5, 2009

Farva

Last spring, (as in a year ago) I entertained myself everyday by studying for Chemistry. One particular Sunday afternoon, I studied around 6 or 7 hours for a test. During my study I found myself in need of a break, so I relaxed with photobooth. 

1st Mistake- Spending 34 seconds of my Life videotaping myself 
2nd Mistake- Sending the Video to Keith and Jennifer, where they shared it 
3rd Mistake- Continuing to show others my video 
4th Mistake- Probably posting it on here 

My first mistake paid off, because I ended up doing pretty well in Chemistry. Even though I made these mistakes, this video, (for some reason) has brought laughter and enjoyment to quite a few people. So I thought I would post it, so YOU could have easier access when finding it. 

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I laughed a lot. Hope classes are going well. Ours start Thursday. Talk to ya later.
    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete