Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Beginning


Today is the First day of classes. So far I've only been to Organic, but I have Immunology, Genetics and oh yea, Golf today. I tagged on Golf yesterday. Seeing as it's only one hour credit and today is the only class we have to attend all year, I figured I could squeeze in a few rounds here and there. :)
This semester is gonna be really rough, but as Dr. Wilson said to us in Organic, "This semester, you're gonna see how badly you want it." The way my schedule is working out, it looks like I'll have some down time in between classes to study, and not have to come back to my house. (which is full of distractions) I'm off to Immunology, which should prove to be an exciting class. And I get to work with Dr. Eddy with Lab Assistant and Special Topics, so I'm pretty excited to see what this semester holds, yet nervous and scared at the same time. 

My books were a little less this semester, only $275. For 3 books. What a bargain. I'm still unsure about this whole underground market of book-selling. Surely someone feels bad about ripping off college kids? Maybe someday it will change and they will stop seeing the need to obtain new additions of books every year! 


2 comments:

  1. Funny cuz. I remember those days of hating to buy my books from the bookstore. I know why do they get new textbooks every semester? Well, I used to look for my books first on campusi.com. I got super deals there always, then if i didn't want to keep my books at the end of the semester I sold them on Amazon.com. Hope you are still enjoying your semester.

    ReplyDelete