Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Blog Ever!

Yes, this is my first blog ever. I thought it would be fun to periodically stop by and jot down what I am thinking or something unusual that has happened to me throughout the day. 
This past Sunday, Courtney surprised me by randomly showing up at Church two whole days before I expected her to come. She is Amazing! 
For the past one and 1/2 months she has been giving me letters along with puzzle pieces, which inevitably led to part of my Christmas gift. My gift was a DVD that she had made for me throughout the past two months, which included memories.  She is really special to me, and extremely thoughtful when thinking of gifts. 
However all good things must come to a close, and tomorrow I head back to Georgia to spend another week before school starts back. I'm looking forward to another week I can spend with my family. Speaking of school, I'm starting to fear this semester! Organic II, Genetics, Junior Seminar, Immunology, and 4 hrs of Lab Assistant will most defiantly keep me busy. 

2 comments:

  1. I adore you and am so glad that I was able to spend a week with you!
    You are an amazing man of God that I am happy to call my boyfriend.
    I am also glad to hear that you will be "defiantly" busy next semester :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. defiantly/definitely almost the same :)
    being quite the critic eh? lol

    ReplyDelete